MakertWatch composite/iStockphoto The tragedy in Ukraine is having an economic effect on people all over the world as energy prices rise and other supply sources are disrupted.
For investors, the day-to-day action is unpredictable. But we may be at an early stage for the disruption of the global the oil market, with high demand and challenges to production for U.S. and OPEC. Add to that the prospect of a long-term transition for Europe away from Russian natural gas, and you have all power sources, from clean energy to nuclear energy, in play.
It is obvious that long-term solutions to the world’s energy problems, encompassing rising demand, the supply problem and the movement toward green energy, cannot be planned for in a simple way.
Countries need to take a piecemeal approach to pursuing and developing any and all alternative sources, while maintaining and growing fossil-fuel sources and supplies and not being so quick […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketwatch.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!