Your daily round-up from the world of Proactive Albert Labs (CSE:ABRT) International Corp, previously listed as ME Resource Corp, (MEC) shares have been approved for listing on the CSE. The psychedelic research and development company will trade under the symbol ‘ABRT’ starting on March 10, 2022.
ACME Lithium Inc said it has completed its previously-announced US$3 million funding agreement with Lithium Royalty Corp and Waratah Capital Advisors Ltd, which consists of a private placement financing and a royalty sale on ACME’s two projects in Manitoba. The company noted that it will use the gross proceeds of the private placement for exploration at its 100% owned Cat-Euclid and Shatford Lake lithium projects in Manitoba and its Clayton Valley and Fish Lake Valley projects in Nevada, as well as general working capital purposes.
Appia Rare Earths & Uranium Corp revealed that its Alces Lake field camp has reopened, and the team has mobilized […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content