→ FORGET 99% of The Stock Market (Ad) Uranium Energy Zurcher Kantonalbank Zurich Cantonalbank grew its holdings in shares of Uranium Energy Corp. ( NYSEAMERICAN:UEC – Get Rating ) by 16.0% in the first quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The fund owned 162,880 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after acquiring an additional 22,411 shares during the quarter. Zurcher Kantonalbank Zurich Cantonalbank’s holdings in Uranium Energy were worth $751,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
A number of other institutional investors have also modified their holdings of the business. Venture Visionary Partners LLC acquired a new position in Uranium Energy during the 4th quarter valued at about $33,000. National Bank of Canada FI bought a new stake in shares of Uranium Energy in the 4th quarter worth approximately $36,000. PEAK6 Investments LLC purchased a new position in Uranium Energy in the 4th quarter valued at approximately $36,000. CWM LLC […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content