Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold prices might be stuck in a consolidation pattern, but now is the time start building a position in the precious metal, said CNBC’s Jim Cramer and host of Mad Money. Cramer noted that regardless of the election, there are factors that make holding gold a necessity. He noted that the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread unabated through the U.S., devastating the economy. At the same time, inflation pressures continue to rise as unprecedented stimulus washes through financial markets.
“What do you do; what do you buy if you want some insurance against inflation or just general economic chaos,” he asked. “It’s time-honored. You need some gold.”
Quoting research from Carolyn Boroden, a commodities […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content