RHJ Investment Thesis
Yellow Cake ( OTCQX:YLLXF ) is an investment company that owns physical uranium, stored in North America and Europe. The primary listing is in the UK and there is an OTC listing in the U.S. It is a lower risk investment compared to many mining stocks in the uranium industry, but it still has an attractive upside.
The company has grown its assets over the last few years from an increase in the price of uranium and from raising money in the equity market to buy additional pounds. Total pounds of uranium have doubled compared to a couple years ago, while total assets have tripled. Figure 1 – Source: Yellow Cake Quarterly Updates & TradingView Yellow Cake is a stock I have covered many times in the past . It is similar to the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust ( OTCPK:SRUUF ) where the long-term performance tracks the […]
Click here to view original web page at seekingalpha.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!