Yellow Cake is a great way to get exposure to uranium without the associated mining, development, exploration, or permitting risk.
While the stock is trading with a slight premium to NAV, the implied uranium price is much lower than many other uranium stocks today.
Yellow Cake has seen a lot of purchase activity more recently and I expect more to follow. Looking for a portfolio of ideas like this one? Members of Off The Beaten Path get exclusive access to our model portfolio. Learn More » Photo by davidhills/E+ via Getty Images Investment Thesis Yellow Cake ( OTCPK:YLLXF ) is an investment company focused on owning uranium. The primary listing is in the UK but the stock is also listed on the OTC in the U.S. However, as the below chart highlights, buying on the UK listing in blue might be preferable due much better liquidity. Figure […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content