The price of uranium has retraced some after the peak in September, this is potentially a good entry point for the investment vehicles.
The investment vehicles are still reasonably priced compared to many other uranium equities.
Higher energy prices and the energy crisis should be a tailwind for uranium as well. This idea was discussed in more depth with members of my private investing community, Off The Beaten Path. Learn More » Searsie/iStock via Getty Images Investment Thesis I have written a lot about the uranium supply/demand situation over the last few years here at Seeking Alpha and a more detailed breakdown can be read here . We are presently in a deficit and only higher prices will resolve that deficit. Figure 1 – Source: Koyfin It has now been quite a while since the spot price of uranium bottomed back in late 2016. While the spot […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content