RHJ Investment Thesis
The investment case for uranium has over the last few years continued to strengthen, with more reactor constructions being announced , life extensions of existing reactors , and the sentiment towards nuclear energy is improving in many countries . Figure 1 – Source: bisconti.com Over the last year, uranium equities have had lackluster returns, where Yellow Cake ( OTCQX:YLLXF ) has mostly been range bound with a marginally positive return. Many other uranium equities have done worse during the general market sell-off last year, but they have lately started to rebound. Data by YCharts I continue to think the investment case for uranium and Yellow Cake is strong and I have owned and covered the stock many times over the last 3 years. However, I have recently decided to liquidate my holding in the stock, specifically due to management’s inability to close the discount to NAV. […]
Click here to view original web page at seekingalpha.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!