Loads of EVs are in the pipeline worldwide, energy will eventually be at a deficit.
New reactor technologies using liquid sodium could make nuclear energy safer and more viable.
URA is an ETF that gets you exposure to a wide variety of Uranium plays that trade on difficult to buy markets. Artjom Kissler/iStock via Getty Images Uranium might be the future Global X Uranium ETF (NYSEARCA: URA ) is one of the few solid ways to get exposure to the world wide Uranium market. From Global X’s website : The Global X Uranium ETF (URA) seeks to provide investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the Solactive Global Uranium & Nuclear Components Total Return Index. Frankly, I was surprised that there was an index tracking uranium stocks as the sector is pretty obscure with several companies just sitting on […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content