Yamana Gold released its Q3 results on Thursday and announced its first quarter of sales growth in over a year, with quarterly revenue coming in at $439.4 million.
The company managed to beat its annual earnings per share estimates, and FY2021 earnings estimates continue to climb, now sitting at $0.45.
Assuming a yearly close above $4.35, Yamana Gold will flip to bullish on its yearly chart for the first time in nearly a decade.While I see better opportunities in the sector among more attractive operating jurisdictions, Yamana’s competitive yield makes it a low-risk buy at $5.05 or lower.We’re more than one-third of the way through the Q3 Earnings Season for the Gold Miners Index ( GDX ), and the most recent name to release its results is Yamana Gold ( AUY ). While it’s been a challenging year and a half for the company relative to its peers as it’s had […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content