Photo by Rocky Widner/NBAE via Getty Images It’s been well over seven months since the Golden State Warriors last played a game. And while we don’t yet know when they’ll play again, we suddenly have a tentative date.
Shams Charania of The Athletic and Stadium recently reported that the league is targeting Dec. 22 as the season opener, which is a very quick turnaround. It seems to be for a wide range of reasons: the ability to return to a normal schedule for 2021-22; the possibility of players still competing in the Olympics; and, of course, money. The NBA is targeting Dec. 22 for the start of the 2020-21 season and a 72-game campaign that finishes before the ‘21 Olympics, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium . — Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) October 23, 2020 NBA and NBPA have been in conversations about the Dec. 22 proposal. It’s been important for teams and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content