Uranium stocks sizzled hot Monday morning after a huge development in the industry reignited heavy buying in stocks across the board. Here’s how much some of the top-performing uranium stocks had rallied at their highest point in trading on Oct. 18, as of this writing: Denison Mines (NYSEMKT: DNN): up 15.2%.
Uranium Royalty (NASDAQ: UROY): up 9.5%.
Centrus Energy (NYSEMKT: LEU): up 16.9. Energy Fuels (NYSEMKT: UUUU): up 8.6%. Cameco (NYSE: CCJ): up 8.4%. So what Uranium stocks were unstoppable until last month when the world’s first and largest physical uranium exchange-traded fund , Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (OTC: SRUU.F), seemingly slowed its pace of uranium purchased from the spot market after an unstoppable spree since its inception on Canada’s Toronto Stock Exchange in July. Aggressive purchases by the fund had sent uranium prices soaring.The Sprott Physical Uranium Trust fund, though, sprang back to action this month. […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!