Investors in uranium miner Energy Fuels ( NYSEMKT:UUUU ) are having a good week so far. The stock rose another 10.7% through 12:30 p.m. Wednesday on top of Tuesday’s 1.7% gain.
Its quarterly results appear to be the reason. Image source: Getty Images. So what
Ahead of its third-quarter report, analysts had forecast that Energy Fuels would report a $0.02 per share loss on sales of just $700,000. As it turned out, though, Energy Fuels beat expectations on the top line with sales of $715,000, helped by both the rising price of mined uranium and also the company’s recent foray into mining rare earth metals, which accounted for more than one-third of its revenues in the quarter.On the bottom line, things didn’t work out quite so well, with Energy Fuels booking a $0.05 per share loss. Now what Management noted that "costs incurred in ramping up our […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content