Shares of uranium mining companies Centrus Energy (NYSEMKT: LEU), Ur-Energy (NYSEMKT: URG), and Uranium Energy (NYSEMKT: UEC) all jumped Monday in the wake of governments renewing their support for the nuclear power industry. Specifically, Centrus rallied by 19.4%, Ur-Energy stock gained 10.5%, and Uranium Energy shares rose by 10.9% after the U.S. House of Representatives passed an infrastructure bill that supports new investments in nuclear power. Simultaneously, the industry is being buoyed by last week’s COP26 global climate, which highlighted nuclear power as part of the solution to the world’s growing climate change crisis. So what
Don’t look for any commentary about either new tailwind from any of these three uranium suppliers; you won’t find it. This surge is strictly the result of traders coming to their own conclusions regarding nuclear energy’s place in a future that can’t yet be fully powered by green renewable sources like […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!