Hi, there! The most scintillating news on the exchange-traded fund beat may be what one of our colleagues at MarketWatch reported earlier this week. Basically, a Canadian fund is buying uranium to store it — and keep it out of the hands of the nuclear power plant operators who need it. We’ll touch on that a little.
Video: Big call buying in this mining stock (CNBC) No compatible source was found for this media.
Meanwhile, Japan ETFs are on fire (see attached table) thanks, perhaps, to Yoshihide Suga, who said Sept. 3 that he was stepping down as prime minister after criticism of his handling of COVID-19.
You know what to do: Send tips, or feedback, and find me on Twitter at @mdecambre to tell me what we need to be jumping on.A boom in uranium ETFsUranium funds are enjoying boom times. Notably, the Global X Uranium ETF has surged […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!