Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) went down by -11.40% from its latest closing price compared to the recent 1-year high of $2.17. The company’s stock price has collected -7.07% of loss in the last five trading sessions. Press Release reported on 12/22/20 that (PR) United States Congress Provides Funding to Establish the U.S. Uranium Reserve and a Legislative Backstop for Recently Extended Russian Uranium Import Limits Is It Worth Investing in Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX :UEC) Right Now?
Plus, the 36-month beta value for UEC is at 2.24. Opinions of the stock are interesting as 4 analysts out of 4 who provided ratings for Uranium Energy Corp. declared the stock was a “buy,” while 0 rated the stock as “overweight,” 0 rated it as “hold,” and 0 as “sell.”
The average price from analysts is $2.23, which is $0.74 above the current price. UEC currently public float of 184.82M and currently […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content