Shares of Uranium Energy Corp (NYSEMKT: UEC) rose a dramatic 35% in the first ninety minutes or so of trading. That massive price gain didn’t last, however, with the stock quickly giving up more than half of the advance over the next ninety minutes or so before turning higher again. At 1 p.m. EDT the shares of the U.S. uranium miner had rebounded back to a roughly 20% gain — not as big as the early price jump but still quite impressive. The likely reason for the price gyrations was a company update. So what
Uranium Energy released a news report explaining that it had filed an earnings report with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for the fiscal quarter ended Jan. 31. But the bigger news was the update of its balance sheet and the business plans that it discussed in the update. As of March […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!