Uranium stocks Energy Fuels ( NYSEMKT:UUUU ) and Ur-Energy ( NYSEMKT:URG ) popped on Tuesday, extending the broader rally in uranium stocks from yesterday. Energy Fuels and Ur-Energy popped 11% each by 2 p.m. EDT before closing the day up around 3% each.
If you look carefully at their price performances in recent weeks, these stocks have been among the laggards in the industry, presenting traders and investors with a good opportunity to bet on them even as uranium prices continue to rally. Investors in Energy Fuels also see value beyond uranium. So what
Uranium stocks jumped on Sept. 13 after uranium prices hit multi-year highs and uranium stocks became the hottest topic of discussion on Reddit’s WallStreetBest forum.Today morning, though, Morgan Stanley issued a warning on uranium stocks saying the current rally may not sustain into 2022. That put some pressure on uranium stocks early in trading […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content