There’s no arguing with the numbers. The past year (and then some) has seen the leading ASX uranium shares truly light up.
The Paladin Energy Ltd (ASX: PDN) share price, for example, is up 415% over the past 12 months. ASX uranium miner Deep Yellow Ltd (ASX: DYL) ’s share price is up 246% over that same time.
Things have continued apace in 2021, with Deep Yellow shares up 24% in the calendar year and Paladin shares up 54%.
That more than handily outpaces the one-year 7% gains posted by the broader All Ordinaries Index (ASX: XAO), not to mention the 0.4% loss on the All Ords so far in 2021.But the run higher for ASX uranium shares like these could only just be getting started. Why ASX uranium shares may have a bright future Australia may not opt to use uranium for its own power sources. Though Australia – both fortuitously […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content