Stock markets flipped the page last week on a miserable third quarter of 2022, in which the S&P 500 fell 9% in September alone, bringing year-to-date losses for 2022 to 25%.
Metals stocks in particular are joining the rally today, with shares of aluminum producers Alcoa (NYSE: AA) and Century Aluminum (NASDAQ: CENX) gaining 10% and 17%, respectively. Nuclear fuel miner Uranium Energy (NYSEMKT: UEC) isn’t looking too shabby, either, booking a respectable 6.7% gain as of 12:25 p.m. ET on Monday. So what
After Russia announced the illegal annexation of four more Ukrainian regions over the weekend, it is inviting a new round of sanctions from the West. Individual businessmen and Russian officials are the primary targets, but CNBC reports that shell companies formed to evade previous sanctions are also being included.On a related note, the London Metal Exchange (LME) is reportedly preparing to ban trading […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!