Uranium stocks plunged today as the broader markets slid on fears of soaring inflation and a looming recession, what with a majority of leading economists even predicting the U.S. will slip into a recession in 2023, according to The Financial Times.
Ironically, the business environment couldn’t be more conducive for uranium stocks. One of the miners, in fact, even announced a big acquisition this morning; and President Joe Biden’s latest plan could mean big days ahead for local uranium miners. Yet as panic selling gripped the markets, here’s how some of the popular uranium stocks were faring as of noon Monday (all had dropped even lower earlier in the day): Uranium Energy (NYSEMKT: UEC): down 12.6%
Denison Mines (NYSEMKT: DNN): down 7.9% NexGen Energy (NYSE: NXE): down 8.3% Energy Fuels (NYSEMKT: UUUU): down 9.3% Cameco (NYSE: CCJ): down 8.3% So what Prices of nearly all types of commodities […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!