FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Toronto, Ontario and Nucla, Colorado, May 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Western Uranium & Vanadium Corp. (CSE:WUC) (OTCQX:WSTRF) (“Western” or ”Company”) is pleased to announce that it satisfied the obligations of its Uranium Concentrates Supply Agreement. The agreement was signed in 2015 with a major U.S. utility which provided for five delivery years from 2018 to 2022. For Delivery Year 2022 the final delivery was made in April 2022 and payment was received in May 2022. Western sold 125,000 pounds of uranium yellowcake (U3O8) at a price of $57.04 per pound generating gross revenues of $7.13 million. The U3O8 sold was sourced from the uranium inventory that Western announced acquiring in its Strategic Acquisition of Physical Uranium news release in June 2021. This U3O8 was acquired at a price of $32.16 per pound or a gross acquisition cost of $4.02 million. A gross profit of $3.11 […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhouse.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!