Western Uranium & Vanadium Corp. Closes Final Tranche of Non-Brokered Private Placement
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Toronto, Ontario and Nucla, Colorado – Western Uranium & Vanadium Corp. (CSE: WUC) (OTCQX: WSTRF) ("Western" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the closing of a second and final tranche of its non-brokered private placement (the "Private Placement") (please refer to the news release issued by Western on February 16, 2021 for details on the first tranche of the Private Placement). At this closing, the Company raised gross proceeds CAD$2,500,000 through the issuance of 3,125,000 units (the "Units") at a price of CAD$0.80 per Unit. The total raised in the two tranches of this Private Placement of 6,375,000 Units aggregates to CAD$5,100,000. Western used 100% of the overallotment option to issue the maximum quantity of authorized Units to satisfy investors’ oversubscription demand.
Each Unit consists of one common share of Western (a "Share") plus one common […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!