VANCOUVER, BC, Nov. 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ – Western Copper and Gold Corporation ("Western" or the "Company) (TSX: WRN) (NYSE American: WRN) has today filed a preliminary prospectus supplement in connection with an over-night marketed public offering (the "Offering") of common shares of the Company (the "Common Shares"). The definitive price shall be determined in the context of the market and the size of the Offering is not to be less than $20,000,000. It is expected that Cormark Securities Inc. (the "Lead Underwriter") and a syndicate of underwriters (collectively the "Underwriters") will enter into a definitive underwriting agreement with the Company on the successful marketing of the Offering. The Company has granted the Underwriters an over-allotment option to purchase up to that number of additional Common Shares equal to 15% of the Common Shares sold pursuant to the Offering, exercisable at any time up to 30 days from the closing […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content