→ "new normal coming"??? (Ad) A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Cameco (NYSE: CCJ) recently: 5/6/2022 – Cameco had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. from C$44.00 to C$43.00.
5/6/2022 – Cameco had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$50.00 to C$45.00.
4/22/2022 – Cameco had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. from C$37.00 to C$44.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
4/20/2022 – Cameco had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James from C$40.00 to C$47.00. 4/14/2022 – Cameco was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Cameco Corporation is one of the world’s largest uranium producers, a significant supplier of conversion services and one of two CANDU […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content