Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) has a beta value of 2.25 and has seen 6.62 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $922.43M, closed the last trade at $3.32 per share which meant it gained $0.04 on the day or 1.22% during that session. The UEC stock price is -74.4% off its 52-week high price of $5.79 and 54.52% above the 52-week low of $1.51. The 3-month trading volume is 8.41 million shares.
The consensus among analysts is that Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) is a Buy stock at the moment, with a recommendation rating of 1.50. 0 analysts rate the stock as a Sell, while 0 rate it as Overweight. 0 out of 5 have rated it as a Hold, with 5 advising it as a Buy. 0 have rated the stock as Underweight.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world’s greatest investor — […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content