Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) has a beta value of 2.08 and has seen 16.16 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $871.70M, closed the last trade at $3.44 per share which meant it lost $0.0 on the day or 0.00% during that session. The UEC stock price is -91.86% off its 52-week high price of $6.60 and 45.06% above the 52-week low of $1.89. The 3-month trading volume is 15.62 million shares.
The consensus among analysts is that Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) is an Overweight stock at the moment, with a recommendation rating of 1.60. 0 analysts rate the stock as a Sell, while 0 rate it as Overweight. 1 out of 4 have rated it as a Hold, with 3 advising it as a Buy. 0 have rated the stock as Underweight. The expected earnings per share for the stock is -$0.01.
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content