Editor’s Note: Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news stories and expert opinions that moved the precious metals and financial markets. Sign up here!
(Kitco News) With the U.S. election seven days away, gold traders are now in the wait-and-see mode, says TD Securities. "Participants are also evaluating the potential for a fiscal stimulus deal to be struck in the lame duck session — which hinges on the election results," write TD Securities commodity strategists. A blue wave scenario at the polls is likely to offer support to the gold price in the long-term, the strategists add. "A Blue Wave has driven expectations of a lower dollar, as more stimulus fuels a global reflationary wave, but it has also fueled the bear steepening in the Treasury curve. While we think the Fed will mitigate these risks shortly after the election by extending […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content