Although he still likes gold, silver and copper, Lobo Tiggre of IndependentSpeculator.com said uranium is his "highest-confidence thesis for 2022."
Lobo Tiggre: Uranium is My Highest-Confidence Thesis for 2022
The uranium sector was abuzz earlier this month with the news that the Biden administration is looking for US$4.3 billion to support enrichment in the country. But what does that really mean for the industry?
Speaking to the Investing News Network at the Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) convention , Lobo Tiggre said the news is material, but emphasized that it’s still early days."The first point to keep in mind here is that just because somebody says, ‘Oh, this is a good idea, we should do it, here’s this proposal’ — that doesn’t mean it’s passed," said Tiggre, who is the editor and founder of IndependentSpeculator.com . "I don’t think there’s even legislation introduced yet, let alone what comes […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content