The Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (TSX: U.UN ) has made an impression since launching this past summer, spurring newfound excitement about the uranium sector and helping to kick off a long-awaited price rise.
Speaking to the Investing News Network, John Ciampaglia, CEO of Sprott Asset Management, said he sees a variety of reasons for the strong interest in the trust, with transparency being a key element.
“I think the trust acts as a really good proxy for what the spot uranium market is doing every day,” he explained.
“That transparency I think helps the fund trade more efficiently in terms of its net asset value market value; (it) gives investors the confidence to understand and the knowledge to understand exactly what does the trust hold every day, what’s it doing. And that transparency we’ve received great feedback on.”Ciampaglia believes uranium attention is still in its early stages, and said he’s had […]
Click here to view original web page at investingnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!