Victoria Gold released its Q3 results last week and reported gold production of 35,300 ounces, tracking well below its H2 2020 guidance.
Given the lower gold sales than expected and increased sustaining capex, all-in sustaining costs came in well above the industry average at $1,315/oz.
Fortunately, the higher gold price made up for the much higher than expected costs, with the company reporting an all-in sustaining cost margin of $571/oz.I see more attractive opportunities elsewhere in the sector, but any drop below C$11.00 would significantly improve the valuation here.We’re now more than three-quarters of the way through the Q3 Earnings Season for the Gold Miners ( GDX ) and the most recent name to report its results is Victoria Gold ( OTCPK:VITFF ). The company was able to achieve commercial production amid COVID-19 at its Eagle Gold Miner in the Yukon Territories but had a tough first quarter of operations and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content