Not for distribution to United States newswire services or for dissemination in the United States.
ValOre Metals Corporation ("ValOre", or the "Company") (TSX-V: VO, OTC: KVLQF, Frankfurt: KEQ) today announced the closing of the non-brokered private placement financing (the "Offering") disclosed on August 19, 2022. ValOre issued 7,440,000 units ("Units") at a price of $0.40 per Unit for gross proceeds of $2,976,000. Each Unit will consist of one common share (a " Share ") in the capital of ValOre and one-half of one non-transferable common share purchase warrant (each whole common share purchase warrant being a " Warrant "). Each Warrant will be exercisable to acquire one Share at a price of CDN$0.60 per Share for a period of 24 months, expiring August 30, 2024.
ValOre intends to use the net proceeds raised from the Offering for additional exploration work on ValOre’s Angilak Property uranium project in Nunavut Territory, Canada […]
Click here to view original web page at investingnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!