The assay results were taken from Valor’s recently completed on-ground field program at Hook Lake, a Canadian uranium project it holds a right to earn an 80% interest in. Valor Resources Ltd ( ASX:VAL ) shares are up 50% after returning several high-grade uranium, silver, lead and rare earth results from a field program at the Hook Lake Project in central Canada’s Athabasca Basin.
Sampling results included an outcrop of uranium mineralisation grading up to 59% triuranium oxide (U3O8), as well as rare earth materials with grades more than 5% total rare earth oxides (TREO).
The field program was part of a review across the entire Hook Lake Project, examining its rare earth and molybdenum potential.
Sampling results from the Hook Lake Zone S prospect included: 59.2% U3O8, 499 g/t silver, 5.05% TREO and 14.4% lead (float) with the TREO including 11,797ppm Nd2O3 + Pr6O11 and 1,825ppm Dy2O3; 57.4% U3O8, 507 g/t […]
Click here to view original web page at www.proactiveinvestors.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!