USCM Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire 70% Interest in the Polymetallic Long Canyon Uranium and Vanadium Project in Idaho

Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium . Claim your 1-week free trial here .

Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – November 17, 2022) – US Critical Metals Corp. (TSXV: USCM) (OTCQB: USCMF ) (FSE: 0IU0) (" USCM ") and Idaho Silver Corp. (" Idaho Silver "), a private company existing under the laws of British Columbia (collectively, the " Parties ") are pleased to announce the Parties have entered into a share purchase agreement dated November 16, 2022 (the " Agreement ") whereby USCM will acquire 70% of the issued and outstanding common shares of 1212242 B.C. Ltd. (" B.C. Ltd. "), a private company existing under the laws of British Columbia, with the remaining 30% being held by Idaho Silver (the " Transaction ").

Upon closing of the Transaction, B.C. Ltd. will be the sole owner and shareholder of Long Canyon Resources Inc. (" Long Canyon Resources "), an […]

About the author: StockMan

Please remember:

The information provided here is for general knowledge and educational purposes only.
It is not intended to be a substitute for professional financial advice.
Every individual's financial situation is unique, and what works for one person may not work for another.
Before making any investment or financial decisions, you should always consult with a qualified financial advisor who understands your specific circumstances and goals.

Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, should never be acted upon. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial advice and i am not a financial advisor.

Posting Guidelines
  • Do contribute something to the discussion
  • Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
  • Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
  • Do take our Terms of Use seriously
Do Not
  • Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
  • Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
  • Do not post financial advice
  • Do not advertise or post sponsored content

Get involved!

Get Connected!

Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!


No comments yet