Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium . Claim your 1-week free trial here .
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – November 17, 2022) – US Critical Metals Corp. (TSXV: USCM) (OTCQB: USCMF ) (FSE: 0IU0) (" USCM ") and Idaho Silver Corp. (" Idaho Silver "), a private company existing under the laws of British Columbia (collectively, the " Parties ") are pleased to announce the Parties have entered into a share purchase agreement dated November 16, 2022 (the " Agreement ") whereby USCM will acquire 70% of the issued and outstanding common shares of 1212242 B.C. Ltd. (" B.C. Ltd. "), a private company existing under the laws of British Columbia, with the remaining 30% being held by Idaho Silver (the " Transaction ").
Upon closing of the Transaction, B.C. Ltd. will be the sole owner and shareholder of Long Canyon Resources Inc. (" Long Canyon Resources "), an […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content