One of the more famous movie quotes of all time comes from the movie “ Jerry McGuire ” (played by Tom Cruise). The scene has athlete Rod Tidwell (Cuba Gooding, Jr.) not being thrilled with Jerry’s performance as his agent, and he wants Jerry to convince him to stay on as a client. He has a simple way for Jerry to convince him to stay: “Show me the money!” Without getting further into the details, it’s a pretty funny scene if you haven’t watched it . However, it culminates with Jerry yelling “Show me the money!” and he manages to retain his client. After all, it’s all about the money.
Where am I going with this? It may be a bit of a reach, but to me, the two most recent press releases from Energy Fuels Inc. (NYSE American: UUUU | TSX: EFR) are screaming “Show me the money”. As […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content