This story features PALADIN ENERGY LIMITED, and other companies. For more info SHARE ANALYSIS: PDN
Volumes in the spot uranium market ticked up slightly last week as sellers conceded to lower prices.
-Speculative demand eases off for uranium
-Sellers reduce prices
-Paladin Energy back in the ASX200 The findings of a Coordinated Research Project conducted by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) indicate that several nations show significant potential for using nuclear energy to lower greenhouse gas emissions and meet climate change goals, industry consultant TradeTech reports.About 30 countries include nuclear energy in plans submitted under the 2015 Paris Agreement — including both near-term (2030) targets in Nationally Determined Contributions and longer-term strategies for net zero-emission — and the CRP results reflect growing interest in nuclear among additional countries seeking to adopt more ambitious climate goals, the IEAE reported.It is this global interest in nuclear energy that has brought […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content