As uranium prices continue to rally, the spotlight falls on efficient nuclear technologies as part of a low-carbon energy mix.
-New and more efficient nuclear technologies
-Another mining company buys physical uranium
-Spot uranium price climbs nearly 3%
In a key speech last week, Nuclear Energy Institute (NEI) President and CEO Maria Korsnick stressed that nuclear energy is the key to achieving the Biden administration’s ambitious climate goals."While we need to scale up every carbon-free source available, no other source can match nuclear energy’s unique combination of attributes," said Korsnick. The value of nuclear energy’s reliability has become even more apparent over the past year, with US nuclear power plants working on through the "unprecedented" conditions of the pandemic and devastating winter storms across the southern US.Nuclear has become the second-largest source of electricity in the US overall and surpassed coal for the first time ever, Korsnick added, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content