US President Biden has signed into law an Act that incentivises the US nuclear industry, but uranium markets slumber on.
-No spot or uranium term market transactions
-Wall Street rollover may spark spot selling
-Germany’s energy crisis
US President Joe Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act – considered ground-breaking for the US nuclear industry – into law last week after it had been passed through Congress the week before. But given the response from the uranium spot market, you’d never know it.For the second week running there were no transactions reported in either the spot or term uranium markets. Having been unchanged the week before, industry consultant TradeTech’s weekly spot price indicator was again unchanged last week at US$47.75/lb.Term price indicators remain at US$51.50/lb (mid) and US$53.00/lb (long term).While the northern summer is typically a quiet time in uranium markets, one might have expected, given spot uranium’s newfound status […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fnarena.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!