As the uranium spot price rose marginally last week, buyers and sellers were hopeful the listing of the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust would introduce additional demand into the spot uranium market.
-Sprott Physical Uranium Trust listed in Canada
-Utilities looking to incorporate ESG-compliant uranium suppliers
-BHP Group reports uranium production
-Uranium spot price rises by less than 1% for the week
On July 19, Uranium Participation Corporation (UPC) was formerly restructured as Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (SPUT) and relisted on the Toronto stock exchange with a net asset value of US$497.8m, based on uranium holdings of 18.2mlbs.This drew significant interest from both buyers and sellers in the uranium market, due to the possibility the Trust could introduce additional demand into the spot uranium market , explains industry consultant TradeTech.Importantly, this arrangement is a requirement for fund listings on the New York stock exchange, a move planned by Sprott Asset […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fnarena.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!