This story features PALADIN ENERGY LIMITED, and other companies. For more info SHARE ANALYSIS: PDN
Social unrest in Kazakhstan has directed investor interest towards potential ramifications for the supply of uranium to the rest of the world.
-Social unrest in Kazakhstan puts focus on potential ramifications for the country’s uranium supply
-To date no supply interruptions have been reported
-Kazakhstan is equally an important supplier for various other commodities By Rudi Filapek-VandyckWith global production concentrated in four countries only -Kazakhstan, Canada, Australia and Namibia- the outlook for uranium must be constantly viewed against the potential for supply interruption and disruptions.The matter of potential disruption has risen once again now that Kazakhstan, the world’s number one source of supply, is grabbing global news headlines through riots in city streets and Russian military moving in to restore law and order, on request by the country’s rulers.Analysts at Macquarie point out planned […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content