This story features ENERGY RESOURCES OF AUSTRALIA LIMITED, and other companies. For more info SHARE ANALYSIS: ERA
The European Commission has decided nuclear is a “green” transition energy.
-Volatile uranium market in January
-EC decides nuclear and gas-fired power are green in transition
-Analysts see upside to prices ahead The month of January proved to be a very volatile one for the spot uranium market. The earlier part of the month was dominated by speculative buying from the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust, which acquired 2.7mlbs U3O8 in the period. Canaccord Genuity estimates the SPUT has some $2.4bn of buying power left in its US$3.5bn at-the-market facility.But SPUT’s buying came to a screaming halt in the latter half of the month, as the Fed set off extreme financial market volatility in switching to a hawkish monetary policy stance. The entry of the SPUT and other speculative-only players in the market […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content