Weekly Reports | 10:02 AM No transactions were reported in the uranium spot market last week although term markets remain active, amid global supply deals.
-Spot uranium market dead
-Term market remains active
-Canada supports Ukraine nuclear power
The uranium spot market took a break for Easter but has not since returned. There were no on-market transactions reported last week, while off-market transactions were concluded at the current price.Industry consultant TradeTech’s weekly spot price indicator is unchanged at US$51.00/lb.Market participants will gather this week for the annual World Nuclear Fuel Cycle conference in The Hague, where it is expected the stalemate will be broken as buyers and sellers meet face to face.The market typically goes quiet during such week-long meetings.While the spot uranium market has been largely inactive in recent weeks, the term uranium market remains quite active, TradeTech reports, as a number of utilities evaluate formal and off-market […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fnarena.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!