Executives from Cameco, NexGen Energy and Global Atomic spoke about uranium supply, demand and prices at the Future Facing Commodities event.
The Future Facing Commodities event , held recently in Singapore, offered investors the chance to get up close and personal with mining industry players, and placed a spotlight on the commodities needed for the energy transition.
At the show, uranium executives shared their thoughts on the sector as global acceptance continues to grow, highlighting how sentiment is improving as countries around the world recognize the need to decarbonize.
Read on to find out what they see coming in terms of supply, demand and prices. Execs see newfound appreciation for nuclear energy Uranium is gaining new appreciation as nations try to meet modern society’s energy needs with a lower carbon footprint.Grant Isaac, executive vice president and CFO at Cameco (TSX: CCO ,NYSE:CCJ), spoke to an intimate audience at the […]
Click here to view original web page at investingnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!