Overview of 2022 Exploration Plans: The Strike and Murmac Uranium projects are located on the northern rim of the prolific Athabasca Basin, with both having the potential to host high-grade uranium deposits.
Exploration plans for 2022 include geophysical surveying during the winter months, followed by maiden exploration drilling programs commencing in the spring and continuing into the summer season.
The Goldfields Gold project is host to the Box and Athona gold deposits, established infrastructure including a powerline to site, and a valid mine and mill development permit.
Exploration plans for 2022 include exploration drilling to test gold targets within the Goldfields Syncline, and continued resource expansion drilling contingent on final assay results from Phase 1 drilling completed during 2021. Dale Verran, CEO for Fortune Bay, commented, " With the close of our $6.9 million financing we are fully-funded for next year’s expansive exploration programs which […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content