Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) shares, rose in value on Friday, 12/30/22, with the stock price up by 0.85% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $2.37.
Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $2.35, falling within a range of $2.28 and $2.37. The value of beta (5-year monthly) was 1.94. Referring to stock’s 52-week performance, its high was $5.00, and the low was $2.10. On the whole, UROY has fluctuated by -19.11% over the past month.
5 Undervalued Stocks For 2023
Approximately 544 miles north of Las Vegas lies what’s been dubbed "the biggest lithium deposit in the US." One tiny company stands to be the biggest beneficiary because lithium "faces a long-term supply shortage," according to Barron’s. This company, however, is sitting on a goldmine opportunity as it plans to produce 30,000 tonnes per […]
Click here to view original web page at stocksregister.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!