Vancouver, BC –News Direct– MarketJar Worldwide efforts to achieve net-zero goals are ongoing, and many nations are beginning to recognize the critical role nuclear energy plays in this race. One of the cleanest forms of power generation is nuclear energy because it doesn’t cause carbon emissions or climate change. In fact, the International Energy Agency estimates that the nuclear sector will need to double in size over the next two decades in order to achieve the global net-zero emissions goals (IEA). In fact, the demand for new, optimized nuclear reactors will require more than $1 trillion in global investment.
Add to that the energy crisis taking place in Europe and it’s easy to see why interest in uranium is gaining momentum. Several countries are already making changes to their nuclear energy policies to extend the life of power plants, creating a potential boom for the uranium market.
The US government approved […]
Click here to view original web page at finance.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!