Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY)’s traded shares stood at 0.49 million during the last session. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $2.24, to imply a decrease of -4.68% or -$0.11 in intraday trading. The UROY share’s 52-week high remains $5.95, putting it -165.62% down since that peak but still an impressive 6.25% since price per share fell to its 52-week low of $2.10. The company has a valuation of $218.02M, with an average of 0.46 million shares in intraday trading volume over the past 10 days and average of 445.36K shares over the past 3 months.
After registering a -4.68% downside in the last session, Uranium Royalty Corp. (UROY) has traded red over the past five days. The stock hit a weekly high of 2.46 this Friday, 09/30/22, dropping -4.68% in its intraday price action. The 5-day price performance for the stock is 1.82%, and -29.78% over 30 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content