In last trading session, Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) saw 0.49 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0. Company’s recent per share price level of $3.82 trading at $0.09 or 2.41% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $299.21M. That closing price of UROY’s stock is at a discount of -55.76% from its 52-week high price of $5.95 and is indicating a premium of 74.61% from its 52-week low price of $0.97. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 0.55 million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 955.06K if we extend that period to 3-months.
For Uranium Royalty Corp. (UROY), analysts’ consensus is at an average recommendation of a Buy. Splitting up the data highlights that, out of 2 analysts covering the stock, 0 rated the stock as a Sell […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content