Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) shares, rose in value on Friday, 08/26/22, with the stock price down by -4.05% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $2.84.
Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $2.96, falling within a range of $2.78 and $3.02. The value of beta (5-year monthly) was 1.77. Referring to stock’s 52-week performance, its high was $5.95, and the low was $2.10. On the whole, UROY has fluctuated by 0.71% over the past month.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world’s greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We’ve set up an alert service to […]
Click here to view original web page at stocksregister.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!