/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES./
Highlights: Completes the C$37 million financing package comprised of a C$25 million bought deal offering and previously announced C$12 million margin loan facility
As of May 20, 2021 , the Company has approximately C$70 million in cash, equity and inventory holdings and C$6 million (US$5 million) available for drawdown under its margin loan facilty
VANCOUVER, BC, May 20, 2021 /CNW/ – Uranium Royalty Corp. (TSXV: URC ) (NASDAQ: UROY) (" URC " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce that it has completed its previously announced bought deal offering (the " Offering ") of common shares of the Company, resulting in aggregate gross proceeds of C$25,010,000. The Offering was conducted by way of a short form prospectus dated May 18, 2021, through a syndicate of underwriters led by BMO Nesbitt Burns […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!